Sunday, April 20, 2008

Last night in Chile-Los Beunos Muchachos





I forgot to tell you about my last night in Chile.
We had the fair for very long hours on Friday and Saturday, collecting 160 names and emails. Fairs can be very boring affairs! We had 3 students on the booth, so we adults spent most of the time just organising and inputting data etc.
Anyway for the wind-up we went to the Chilean show Los Beunos Muchachos, which I had been to before. Around 35 of us from the fair were there along with around 500 or so others! It is huge, like a large hall. The food is a traditional asada, or grill and was awesome. We started with Pisco Sours, the national drink, and then onto the red wine. We began dinner around 10pm. Well after the show part comes the dancing, and dance we did!!
The old dancing to Latin music does it to me every time. 3 of us middle-aged women were egging each other on to dance with the sexy 33 year old from ENZ. In our dreams only.
I think I won with the up-close, almost dirty, dancing version. Oh la la, salsa up close, being thrown around the dance floor. Systems still go after all.
Huge night. 4 hours sleep and off to flight, as you do.

No comments: