Saturday, April 19, 2008

Colourful in Cartagena



What a day! 4am wake-up, 4,30 taxi, 6am flight.
9-12 meeting at Study Union Barranquilla office, and then a 2 hour drive to Cartagena. It si very colourful, very old, and a World Heritage site. It feels like another world in the lanes...sellers, buskers, hawkers etc.
I found the best coffee shop by my nose and then bought a kilo of the best Colombia has to offer...we were negotiating in the corner re price per gram or kilo. I came out of the place alive and with the loot!
Grant is here too, but he flies out very early on Sunday morning. I leave Monday morning, as I am flying home via LA.
Will write heaps tomorrow as will ge tmy notes in order.

The meeting today went really well. Each office is independent and have quite different focus. This office want to do longer stay, not groups...yah.

Ok off to brave the noise and hustle for dinner...
Suzette

No comments: