Monday, April 27, 2009

In quarantine ...swine flu?

Hola mi amigos,
I am home obviously, and I am now in official quarantine as it is possible (not probable?) I have the swine flu? All 3 of us travel companions have 'light flu like symptoms' i.e coughs, aches, temp etc. We mixed with the whole of the Americas in BA and also shared hotels with them all over South America. Murray and I specifically for example had along conversation with 3 Mexicans in Chile on the day before the fair, and swapped cards.
I am to be swabbed in the doctor's carpark tomorrow morning once she is robbed up!!
I had the symptom's last week during the agents fair in Auckland, and during our 3 nights of partying, conference dinners, catching buses etc so if I have got it, I have tried my best to pass it on to the world. I friend who is a Principal in Christchurch was staying with us, and also a Principal from Northland travelled in the car with us. I had assured them it was only a funny sounding voice, which it was the first day! Anti=flams, panadeine and coffee and alcohol seemed to cover up most of the symptoms, plus a good dose of adrenaline for my speech.

Keep you posted,

Suzette

No comments: